Thursday, July 14, 2011

Wishing =)

My Wish List:
 1: Wedges
 2: Get Down to 130(7lbs to go!!!!)
 3: Get a  Cute Romper
 4: Buy Tanning Bed Package
 5: Save $500 this month =)


Sooooo cute tall guy got my number and we had lunch together =) he hasn't texted me tho, he seems to be rather broke like no car broke =( sooo idk..


I really need to start working out, like all i ever do is crunches.. and that's rare =( hahaha I llooooove life right now though !!


I also love work i kinda wish i worked more because its usually super fun depending on who's working and it keeps me busy. The paycheck doesn't hurt either =)


The only downside of working is that Im always busy and then have to eat more or terrrrrible  things happen =( and i mean terrible.


Thinspo.... :)





totallllly neeeed that tan package  !! !!!!!!



blonde salad


Effetto Lachapelle





































 I love this one ^^



























:)



No comments:

Post a Comment