Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Swimsuits & Partys =) &&&& WEIGHT LOSS !!

I WANT THIS BODY !!!!!! Im totally going vegan again, its unnecessary suffering for animals =(








real girl thinspo healthspo (3).jpg


im at 137 OMG I WANNA BE 117lbs NOW !! !!!!!







this just makes me suicidal nbd





omfgggggggg



I really wanna get some sexy rocker grunge-ish tees.
I wanna lose weight sooooo bad







I wanna be as succesfull as her with weight loss =(



i love my party bitches <3



Dabbing the pizza!



Starbucks After Work! Chilli Summer Day Here:( Hot Tea…Much Needed!




Hey everyone! I had an amazing time at the wedding this weekend! Thanks for helping me pick out a dress!
I am soooo exhausted. It feels good to relax in bed and re-connect with all of you! Boy have I missed it!! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment