Friday, July 1, 2011

uggghhhh................................ =(

I just want him to want me again =(









wow looks like me but a bit thinner. shape reminds me of my stomach
rly motivating :) i will look like this soon!

omfgggggggg









lovelyhealthyhipbones:

notlostjustwandering:

20 years young, and I’ve never felt this good.
I mean hot damn



UGHHH I WANNA BE THAT FLAT!!!! when im there i am soooo making a debut at partys =)

999reasonswhy:

Submitted by: iwillbeskinnyiwillbelovely  totalllly in  mehh top 5 reasons
=)

gym grind, everyday.. hope you guys join me!



nicolegeiger:

people talk. so just close your ears
nicolegracegeiger™

nicolegeiger:

when you mess with one of us you get the other. connected at the hip for ever and always
nicolegracegeiger™

since when is her body so hot!? 



theladiet:

she is so beautiful it makes me want to actually die

puppetwithoutstrings:


Curvy + toned = hawt.    SEE, NO THIGH GAP, STIL HOT. 

I want her top.

me in about 1-2 months thank u very muchhhhh :)

absolute perfection! this is what i wanna look like



@ lukes surpise birthday party
pictured: me will maggie and gus:) 
nicolegracegeiger™





bigheadgreeneyes:

Amazing pic.. I want a boyfriend too…




No comments:

Post a Comment