Friday, March 25, 2011

today........

So I woke up and weighed 134.4 today :/ ... Which is a little depressing because for awhile I was down to 129... Ohh well Im going to lose this disgusting weight !! !! But on the plus side Im getting tan again :).... So I decided to make a countdown :)

It will be starting at 134 going to 125 :) when I  get here Ill start my next goal and COUNTDOWN :)

Anyways today I've had half a banana ... I plan to eat the other half for dinner and an orange for lunch :)
Ill let you know how my day goes  :)

I have ate like nothing :):):) but I did get a tall iced latte

                                       

I love her :)

Today Part 2...... Well tonight part 1 to be exact

So I've been thinking I should start reading books .. mainly because there are only so many new magazines out there... But yeah I will be reading books now :)



SHES MY HEIGHT ^^ :)



Uggghhhh i could be the last picture but instead I'm a dumb ass and aborted my mission so i'm in the middle.. FFUCCCKKK MY LIFE :(

No comments:

Post a Comment